Department of State Growth
Plan your travel for Thursday
The industrial action affecting Metro bus services on Thursday (21 March) will disrupt Metro’s Greater Hobart Metro bus services between 9.30am and 2.30pm.
Services delivered by other providers will still be operating.
Tassielink services will run as scheduled with:
– Huon Valley services including stops at Kingston and Kingston Central.
– East Coast services including a stop at Rosny Park Interchange.
– Tasman Peninsula morning and afternoon services including a stop at Rosny Park Interchange.
– Campania/Richmond services including stops at Rosny Park Interchange, Cambridge and Mornington.
Redline Doges Ferry, Carlton and Sorrell services will run as scheduled including stops at Rosny Park Interchange and Cambridge.
O’Driscoll’s Derwent Valley Link New Norfolk services will operate with some changes to allow passengers to connect to the centre of Hobart:
– Route 720 services departing New Norfolk between 9:20am and 1:05pm will operate as Route X22 and continue from Glenorchy to Hobart via the Brooker Highway.
– Route 720 services from Glenorchy between 10:25am and 2:15pm will commence from Stop F in the Hobart Elizabeth Street Bus Mall 20 minutes prior to the departure from Glenorchy as Route X22.
|Temporary departure time from Stop F Elizabeth Street Bus Mall||Usual departure time from Glenorchy Interchange||Arrival time in New Norfolk (Rocks Rd opp Station Street)|
Passengers are advised to plan their travel carefully during the Metro service disruptions and modify travel plans where possible.
For Redline, Tassielink and O’Driscoll schedules visit the State Growth website.